The POLICE is asking for information on the fate of a man accused of numerous counts of assault.

Che Isaacs-Neville was convicted of two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm, two counts of assault, criminal damage and theft of a motor vehicle at Hove Crown Court on Wednesday July 28.

All six offenses took place in Hastings and Bexhill between December 2019 and March 2020.

The court heard how the 22-year-old assaulted two women at an address in Hastings in December 2019 and again in February 2020. Both women were injured in both assaults.

On the second occasion, he also smashed the windshield of a car belonging to one of the victims.

In March last year, a car belonging to one of the women was also taken in Bexhill without her permission.

Che Isaacs-Neville was convicted of six counts at Hove Crown Court on July 28

The prosecution cleared six charges and the trial took place in his absence. As a result, the police are now renewing their appeal for information on his fate.

According to Sussex Police, he has an address in London’s Forest Hill neighborhood, but is also believed to still be dating Hastings and Bexhill.

DC investigator Ollie Bali said he knew he was wanted by police and was “actively escaping arrest”.

“Despite this, it was important for us to continue the legal process and I am happy that we were still able to secure a conviction in his absence,” he said.

“We urge anyone who sees him or knows his whereabouts to contact us.”

Judgment is scheduled for August 31.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to contact the police online or by calling 101 quoting serial number 47200035370.

More about this article: Read More
Source: www.theargus.co.uk
This notice was published: 2021-07-28 16:42:10

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here