UK News

‘Faulty hot water cylinder caused Wembley house fire’ UK News

Part of the first floor and most of a dormer extension were damaged in the fire in Wembley on Saturday.

A total of six fire engines and around 40 firefighters were called to the blaze in Bowrons Avenue at 10.21am.

Crews used one of the London Fire Brigade’s 32m turntable ladders as an observation tower as they tackled the flames.

The fire was under control by 11.43am.

A hot water cylinder was destroyed but there were no reports of any injuries.

The fire is believed to have been accidental and caused by a fault in a hot water cylinder.

Firefighters from Wembley, Park Royal, Acton and surrounding fire stations attended the scene.

More about this article: Read More
This notice was published: 2023-12-19 11:48:49

By Times Series

Times Series, The News from the London borough of Barnet, and Borehamwood & Elstree.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *